- On the implementation of new development projects, modernization, power upgrading and rehabilitation projects concerning power generation.
- Training of operatores and maintenance staff in best O&M practices.
- Studies and solutions on generation projects.
- Failure analysis/diagnostic and technical recommendations.
- Electrical testing and Non-Destructive Testing (NDT).
- Commissioning of power generation stations and units.
- Inspection and dimensional control of parts and components.
- Power plants operation.
- Qualified staff with broad experience in Project Management, from new development, rehabilitation and modernization projects for power generation power plants, hydroelectrics and termal electrics.
- Integral solutions of Corrective Maintenance.
- Integral solutions of Preventive/Predictive Maintenance.
- Repair and reconstruction of components and parts back to their original characteristics.
- Rehabilitation of old generation units and their associated equipment.
- Specialized assembly tasks using procedures accepted by world leading turbine and generator manufacturers.
- Qualified staff with broad experience.
- Specialized tools and equipment.
- Assembly of power plants from 100 kW to 400 MW.
Supervisions for the following manufacturers worldwide:
- INDAR ELECTRIC: assembly and commissioning of generators and auxiliary equipments, automatic voltage regulators.
- VOITH HYDRO: assembly of hydro turbines and commissioning of speed governors.
- EUSKABEA: assembly and commissioning of control, protection, auxiliary AC and DC systems.
- ELECNOR: electromechanical assembly of hydro power plants.
- ANDRITZ HYDRO: assembly and commissioning of protections, auxiliary AC and DC systems.